The facilitator is an essential part of coderetreat. Responsibilities include:
- introducing the day (see Corey's introductory video for an example)
- guiding pairs through each session
- leading inter-session retrospectives
- leading the closing circle
It is the job of the facilitator to help people learn as much as possible during the coderetreat.
There are many resources on this site to help you prepare for facilitating a coderetreat:
- Facilitator's Group and Forum
- A group for coderetreat facilitators, both experienced and first-timers. We can share ideas for sessions, thoughts around goals for different themes and support each other. If you are going to facilitate a coderetreat, then you should join this group!